1. Thank you for accepting our offer to present the Seminar Services to you. By placing an Order, you acknowledge that you have read our Terms and Conditions (available at www.srpl.net/terms) and agree that the placement of an Order, together with these Terms and Conditions, forms a contract between you and us.
Time and Place
2. Your payment of the Investment to us entitles you to:
(a) attend the Location during the Seminar Hours to receive the Seminar Services;
(b) to receive a copy of the Materials, if applicable.
3. We may change the Speakers, the Hours, the Dates and/or the Location of the Seminar for any reason by notifying you in writing of the change and detailing substitute Speakers, Seminar Hours, Dates and/or Location and:
(a) we shall have no liability to you; and
(b) you shall make no claim against us (including for a refund), in respect of the same.
Investment and Payment
4. You must pay to us in consideration of the Seminar Services:
(a) the Investment Sum in one lump sum on the placing of the Order by you without set off, deduction or counterclaim; or
(b) if we have agreed that you may pay by Instalment, you must pay each Instalment to us in full and without set off or deduction the Instalment Sum on the Instalment Payment Date.
5. Payments made under this agreement must be made by the means specified in the Order.
6. If you should not pay to us an Instalment Sum by the Instalment Payment Date for that Sum then ALL monies owing by you to us shall become due and owing and must be immediately paid to us without set off or deduction or counterclaim and without need for further demand.
7. If Payments are not made by the due dates, the ticket may be cancelled and no refund or credit will be given.
Investment and Payment
8. In the event that you are unable to attend the event you have booked and paid for, you can transfer your ticket to a nominated new attendee subject to notifying us and providing us with their full contact details before the event starts. The new attendee must also meet any relevant pre-course criteria as applicable before the event starts.
No Cooling Off Period or Refunds
9. Note that there is no cooling off period after placing an Order. If, at any time or for whatever reason, you decide you do not wish to receive the Seminar Services, you will not be eligible for a refund of any monies you have paid to us under this agreement.
Millionaire Mind Intensive General Seating Seat Deposit
10. For Millionaire Mind Intensive (MMI) General Seating, you are entitled to complimentary tuition in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and UK. There is a no-show fee of $100 and it will not be charged if you attend the MMI for which you registered.
If you do not attend the MMI for which you registered, the no-show fee will be charged in full for each ticket that is not used. To avoid being charged the seat deposit, cancellations or rescheduling requests must be made at least fourteen (14) business days prior to the commencement of the MMI by emailing:
United Kingdom: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer may change without notice.
“The Secret Psychology of Wealth” 8CD/2DVD set, tote bag and full version workbook are NOT included for complimentary tuition.
11. You acknowledge:
(a) that neither we, any of our representatives or any person we engage to perform the Seminar Services (‘Relevant Persons’) is an investment advisor or any other governmental authority to provide investment advice;
(b) that the Relevant Persons do not purport to provide investment advice or operate an investment advice business (as defined in the relevant country’s corporate regulations); and
(c) we may pay commissions to third parties arising from your entering into this agreement.
Ticket Sale and Resale
12. Event Tickets may not be transferred, be resold, or be offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer without the prior written consent of Success Resources. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Q: What is the reason for this policy?
From the date that you make the initial deposit or payment to attend an event, we begin planning for your attendance and incur costs accordingly, even up to twelve months before the event. Our policy reflects this, with the following explanations.
Q: I can’t go to the event I booked for – can I transfer to next year’s event?
No. All ticket sales are only valid for the actual event booked, on the date specified.
Q: Can I send someone else in my place?
Yes, you can choose who you want to transfer your ticket to. You need to notify us via email to email@example.com at least 30 days before the event starts. You need to provide us with this person’s full name, address, phone numbers, email address, and you must have signed and dated the letter of authority for the ownership of your ticket to be transferred to the new attendee. The new attendee must also meet any relevant pre-course criteria as applicable at least 30 days before the event starts.
You will receive written confirmation of the ticket transfer, and the new attendee will also receive written confirmation that they are now the ticket holder. Please note that a $250 administration is applicable to ticket transfers.
Q: What happens to my money if I don’t turn up or cannot attend?
If you don’t attend you will forfeit your money, or you can transfer your ticket to someone else as above. Remember, we have already accounted for your attendance in our expenditure so it is not possible to either obtain a refund, or have the funds paid held in credit for another event.
Thank you for your understanding; we look forward to welcoming you at the event you have chosen to attend.